How to have beautiful skin? Our face is our mirror and an erase serum is your shield. The health of our skin is very important. Most women spend large amounts of money on creams and cosmetics to solve the major question about how to get glowing skin, while the real solution lies in our hands. The daily care of our skin and the use of herbal beauty mask can make us beauty queens, without a lot of expense and of course without any hassle and fatigue, because you can make it at home.
How to have beautiful skin naturally? There are ways to be able to obtain bright faces in a short time.
- Daily Face Wash morning and evening with great sophistication, our skin must always before sleep or painted is spotless. During sleep, our skin must breathe, and of course if you do not polish remover will not be able to breathe in your skin.
- Hydration of the skin at least morning and evening. Our skin needs hydration. One key way is to use creams which you can make with fresh ingredients on our own at home.
- Desquamation of the skin once a week. Many women avoid doing peeling and consider that it is not important for the skin. This is one of the biggest mistakes. Exfoliation helps to remove all dead skin cells and reduce blur skin. Once a week is enough to regenerate the skin. To make peeling you need only two Ingredients: olive oil and sugar.
- Enrich your diet with vitamins and minerals. Studies have found that women who hire adequate daily amount of vitamins B, C, E, A have a more radiant and vibrant skin. It would be included in our diet more fruits and vegetables. Oranges, spinach, nuts are some foods that help regenerate the skin.
- Water everyone nutritionists shout to drink lots of water and not injustice. Water hydrates our skin and helps it to remain elastic. Two liters of water per day are enough to see amazing results.
- Quality sleep, when talking about quality sleep mean about at least 8 hours and early at the evening. Quality sleep relaxes the skin and gives the opportunity for regeneration.
See, however, how can you make a homemade mask with simple ingredients from our kitchen. To have your glowing skin from the kitchen will need strawberries, kiwi, honey, olive oil, cornflour and oats. Oats run it through the mixer to make it even smoother. You can use it as a scrub. The kiwi on the other component is perfect for snorkeling. Contains antioxidants and acids that make good on oily skin. Never fear the oil. It gives you the necessary shine and other valuable ingredients. This mask will leave your skin velvety, well hydrated and glowing. It also helps to clean and highlight your natural beauty.
- 2 strawberries
- 1 slice of kiwi
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- ½ spoon oats
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
In a mixer add the kiwi and strawberries and start mashing. During add honey and oil. The mixture will be pink with black seeds. Pour the mixture into a small bowl and add the cornflour together with oats. Mix well with a spoon. Apply the mask to clean, dry face and massage gently for 2 minutes. Let