A friend had real problems with kidney stones. At times the pain stood him straight up and was severe. He had stones before and knew what this was. He took this flush once and said the severe pains were gone, but that he still had some discomfort. He took it again a week later and was fine.
- This is so much easier to take than the liver flush.
- Drink 6 Cokes in 2 hours.
- Then drink 8 ounces of pureed asparagus.
- If it doesn’t work completely, repeat in a week.
- Use diet coke if you are diabetic. Do this in the morning, so that the caffeine doesn’t keep you up all night.
- What I have read is that the acid in the coke dissolves the stones.
Some general notes:
It is a good idea to give up caffeine. (Especially if you are using herbs.) Caffeine dehydrates you and actually contributes to the formation of stones. To help prevent stones drink lots of water.
Most soda pops have up to 16 tsp. of sugar in them. A report on TV noted that this might be one of the causes of the explosion of cases of juvenile diabetes. In this remedy, we are using the acid in the coke. But when you are done with the flush, please give it up.